Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It is so nice out! Nature is calling!

I hardly have had time to bask in the beautiful weather we have had for several days. My poor hubby had a bicycle accident and broke a couple of ribs then seems to have gotten a flu or something with real stomach problems....not complications of meds since he hasn't been taking them. He has been so weak, can't eat anything so I have had to be close by at all times. Poor dear.

Meantime I have been working on projects for our Slice of America trip to keep my mind off the thought of going painting!! Tomorrow we will go into the doc again and maybe we can solve this part of the situation. If it gets taken care of then he can come with me while I paint. He just needs help getting up with those broken ribs and being so weak.

Anyhow, I will do a study in the studio if he is still not well after the doc tomorrow.

No comments: